Blackroc Repairs Portal
Blackroc Repairs – Supplementary Terms & Conditions
These Repairs Terms and Conditions are supplementary to Blackroc Technology’s Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale (available on the Blackroc Technology website). By accepting these terms and conditions you are also accepting Blackroc’s Standard Terms and Conditions.
- Failure to complete this form in full may delay the repair or cause it to be put on hold.
- Blackroc Technology reserves the right to refuse to accept equipment returned without the RMA Number clearly marked on the outside of the package.
- The customer is responsible for all costs of shipping the goods to Blackroc Technology.
- Blackroc accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to any equipment in transit to our repairs facility.
- Blackroc accepts no responsibility for any loss of data, held in any of the devices returned to us. Information stored in the produt may be lost during our test procedures. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that data has been adequately backed up prior to shipment to Blackroc Technology.
- No accessories (SD cards, batteries, cables etc) should be returned with the devices unless they are relevant to the fault(s)/issue(s) being investigated.
- Each unit returned to you un-repaired because:
- No fault was found with the unit, or you have not accepted our quotation for repair and wish the unit returned un-repaired, will be subject to the cost of return shipment.
- The shipment charge must be paid for by you before we return the goods.
8. Goods remaining in our facility for more than three months, because you have failed to respond to our quotation, or any of our communications concerning the unit, or you have not paid the above charges, and the unit has remained un-repaired at our facility, may be disposed of at our sole discretion.